Safety is our Number One priority
To ensure our safety standards are embedded in our organisation and kept up to date, we carry out regular, dedicated training courses. We have also introduced a comprehensive Safety Booklet and developed a tailor-made Integrated Management System.
Safety Management System
A bespoke cloud-based Safety Management System was developed and certified in 2019. Apart from being compliant with ISM regulations, it is our intention that the system provides a lean administrative tool to support crew with their daily tasks.
CTOW’s Safety Booklet was designed in a collaborative effort between staff and crew and is now actively used on board and in the office.
Integrated Management System
CTOW has an Integrated Management System which enables the company to conduct a systematic approach to managing its business and operations. CTOW’s Management System complies with the following standards:
- "Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Requirements”.
- SCC** "Safety, Health & Environment Checklist Contractors" (VCA** two stars).
- ISO 9001 "Quality Management Systems – Requirements”.
- ISO 14001 "Environmental Management Systems – Requirements”.
- ISM "International Safety Management Code”.
- ISPS "International Ship & Port Facility Security Code”.